Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Such a Big Boy!!!

Here he is only discovering he has feet. I don't have a picture of his foot in his mouth just yet.
He's chilling in his excersaucer watching Daddy play with the dogs.
This is how you'll usually find him, with both his hands in his mouth. His poor little hands are so red and chapped. He's eating a lot of lotion because we have to keep his hands coated to keep them from bleeding...ouch!

And some smiles!!


A few new notes about Ollie. He has now taken to eating his feet. That's right, he'll grunt and groan until he has managed to shove a foot, or at least a few toes, into his mouth. His smiles have grown much more frequent. Now, to get him to smile I must only walk into the room. I love that.

He's still sleeping really well at night, but sometimes getting him to sleep is torture. He cries and cries. He'll sleep on my shoulder, but then when I lay him down he ain't having it!!

He's eating veges and fruits now, too. Actually, tonight we gave him peaches and he gagged a few times and the peaches ended up all over him. We switched to sweet peas which he gobbled up in no time. I just can't seem to feed him fast enough! I think the peaches are a little too tart for his taste right now. He loves bananas, applesauce, pears, sweet peas, green beans, sweet potatos and even squash, but peaches he can do without! We'll try again later.

3 comments:

  1. I love those cheeks! (Do I say that everytime?) What a cutie & so expressive! I don't know if your pediatrician has mentioned Aquaphor, but that's what our's recommended for Denae when she was a baby & we STILL use it. If you put some on his hands every night at bedtime, I bet you'll see a huge improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "anonymous" comment is from me...Lacey. I was having trouble with Blogger again (shock!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I know I just saw him last Thursday, but I'd love to see more photos of Ollie. He was such a good baby for Josh after you left the other day. Chloe was fascinated with him-- I'm sure she wanted to give him kisses!

    ReplyDelete